Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal web "next week" skips a week

The problem:

On my iCalendar web page in week view, clicking the Forward-One-Week arrow once sends the calendar ahead 2 weeks.

How I saw this:

Last Sunday at about 8pm local time I was looking at my iCalendar on the web. I was in week view. I clicked the forward one week right arrow at the top of the calendar and it skipped ahead TWO weeks instead of one.

I then clicked the back one week arrow and it went back just one week. This was correct. Clicked it again and it went back one more week. This was correct.

Then I clicked the forward one week arrow and it correctly went ahead just one week.

How To Reproduce:

I found that the skipping ahead TWO weeks problem can be reproduced only when you first click the Go To Today button. After this click the calendar repositions. Then when I clicked the forward one week it actually moved TWO weeks instead of one. (yes I am sure I am not clicking that arrow twice) This only happened on the first forward-one-week click after the Go-To-Today link click. Otherwise the forward-one-week button worked correctly.

This does not happen now (Tuesday). I will try to duplicate it again next Sunday.

Jim

Windows 7, Firefox version 27.0.1

Posted on Feb 18, 2014 3:28 PM

There are no replies.

iCal web "next week" skips a week

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.