Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pre-ordered album will not download and it is available today. I got an email prompting me to download the album, but it just wont work. The album says purchased, but there is nowhere to begin downloading the music and it isnt already downloaded. Can anyo

My preordered album says purchased and is available today. IT doesnt show up in my available downloads and I dont know how to start downloading the music. Can anyone help?

Posted on Feb 18, 2014 3:37 PM

1 reply

Feb 20, 2014 8:20 AM in response to Marmajomon

Hello Marmajomon,

There should be a link to download your pre-order in the e-mail you recieved. Alternatively, you can choose 'Check for available downloads' under the 'Store' menu in iTunes.

Download a pre-ordered item

When a pre-ordered item becomes available, you will receive an email letting you know that you can download your pre-order.

If you enabled the option to automatically download prepurchased content in iTunes, then your pre-ordered content may already be in your library. If not, click the download link provided in your email notification, and your pre-ordered content will begin to download. You can also use the Check for Available Downloads feature in iTunes on your computer (choose Store > Check for Available Downloads) to begin downloading your pre-order.

iTunes Store: About pre-orders

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5714

Cheers,

Allen

Pre-ordered album will not download and it is available today. I got an email prompting me to download the album, but it just wont work. The album says purchased, but there is nowhere to begin downloading the music and it isnt already downloaded. Can anyo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.