Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't change my dvd region back, one change left?

I changed my dvd region to region 1 the other night with the intention of changing it straight back to 4 after watching something, however now it won't let me! It said I had 2 changes left so I didn't stress and made the region change and now it proceeds to say I am on my last change, however whenever I click the "change dvd region" button it simply disappears and ejects my dvd. When I insert it again it comes up with the same message instructing me that it is my last change and it's still on 1.

I obviously wouldn't have changed the region in the first place had it said it was my last change but I figured I could just change it back permanently after my last switch! I know you can only change 5 times but I trusted that it said I had 2 left. I downloaded VLC but that doesn't play either. What can I do about this?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Feb 18, 2014 8:24 PM

2 replies

Can't change my dvd region back, one change left?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.