Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

On iMessage on my mac it says my message hasn't been delivered but on my phone it says it has...

On iMessage on my computer it is saying the message hasn't been delivered but on my phone it says it has been... I presume my phone is correct but I'm not too sure. Also if this is an issue how do i resolve it because it's only happening with one person.

MacBook Pro, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 19, 2014 12:17 AM

3 replies

Nov 6, 2014 5:24 AM in response to BobRz

I am having the same problem. I sent a message from iMessage on my MacBook Pro last night and it still does not appear as Delivered, however, when I open Messages on my iPhone5, that same message DOES say Delivered.Was it delivered or not?

Other iMessages sent from both devices indicated Delivered on both devices before and after this particular text.

Message sent on MacBook Pro iMessage does not say Delivered. Appears as normal blue box. No alert that the message failed to send.

This message appears on iPhone5 Message application and DOES say Delivered.

This is the ONLY message with a problem. Other messages are and have been functioning as usual.

QUESTION: WAS THE iMessage DELIVERED OR NOT?????

Apr 1, 2015 12:29 AM in response to AppleIITestChild

I just had this problem after I got an iMac and put my cloud id on to the iMac and my wife made her own cloud id for her iPhone. When she send to me I get the msg but when I send to her it says "Not Delivered". In message i go to Message -> Preferences -> Accounts and clicked on my id. I see that my wife email address is under the section "You can be reached for messages at - Add Email".

I unchecked her email address, note this is her gmail and not her cloud id, and everything works now. Must've got into some circular loop.

On iMessage on my mac it says my message hasn't been delivered but on my phone it says it has...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.