Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Late delivery

I ordered MBP with 15" . I need to know when I can get the product. Acc. to apple site, It should be handled in three days. However consultants states that the delivery time which apple states is not correct and I should wait one week or more,..I couldn't get proper answer from local consultant when I called them...I need to learn what the issue is for late delivery. I expect that the computer which I paid for will be ready till that day Apple shows.

Please let me know how you can support and where to I can complain and demand the my MBP in time.

If there is a roadblock or misunderstanding inside of Apple, he should take care and send the produc in timet even logistic cost can be increased for him..

It is too shame if they don't inform late delivery and wait my call.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 19, 2014 4:46 AM

2 replies

Feb 19, 2014 4:52 AM in response to Sezgin75

Call the 1-800-MY-APPLE at the bottom of this page and ask to speak to either someone in sales or customer relations. As I understand it once the product has left Apple's hands it's up to the delivery company to actually deliver a product although, like most companies that I do business with, the seller should give you a tracking number so that you can watch your packages as it makes its way toward you.

Good luck in getting a helpful answer...

Clinton

Late delivery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.