Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad is hacked

I think my iPad is hacked

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.4, Hacked iPad help

Posted on Feb 19, 2014 6:31 AM

26 replies

Feb 19, 2014 6:56 AM in response to MickyJacobsen

MickyJacobsen wrote:

Because wireless hacker VPN is inside my iPad and iPhone 5s systems.

Unless your iPad was jailbroken, that is not possible.

Have you tried resetting your device by pressing and holding the Home button and power button until the silver apple appears? Have you tried restoring your iPad as new?

What do you mean by "security pages"?

Feb 19, 2014 7:09 AM in response to MickyJacobsen

I have no idea why you posted all of those links. They appear to all be about Windows 8.1. How are they relevant to issues you're having with your iPad?

What is your iPad doing that you think it is not supposed to be doing? You said something about uploading apps. You can't upload apps from an iPad. You can transfer them from an iPad to your computer through iTunes but that's about it.

Feb 19, 2014 7:15 AM in response to MickyJacobsen

This is a user-to-user technical support forum. You're not addressing Apple here. No one here can "access your information and make a security check".

What does what you did on your Windows device have to do with what is happening to your iPad.

Once again, what is happening to your iPad that makes you think something is wrong? Unless you give us some information, no one here is going to be able to help you.

My iPad is hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.