Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost all my music

I have the latest iTunes on my MAC syncing with my iPad and iPhone via iMatch backed up to iCloud

Over the weekend all my music vanished from all three libraries.

How do I restore / recover? If I do the store purchased download, it's only about 300 songs / videos of the 2000 I had before.

The only songs it has now are the ones I downloaded from iTunes.

Thanks

iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 19, 2014 6:51 AM

1 reply

Feb 21, 2014 10:48 AM in response to MrW1zard

Hello MrW1zard,

Thank you for the details of the issue you are experiencing with iTunes Match on your Mac, iPad, and iPhone. I found an article with some steps you can take when you're not able to access songs using iTunes Match.

I recommend reviewing the sections titled "If you are unable to download a song, play a song, or access songs from iTunes Match" and "Some songs appear to be missing from iTunes Match," but the following step specifically stands out to me for the situation you described:

Make sure iTunes Match is turned on.

If iTunes Match is already enabled on your computer or device, try turning iTunes Match off and then on again.

On your iOS device tap Settings > Music > iTunes Match Off, then Settings> Music > iTunes Match On.

You can find the full article here:

iTunes Store: Troubleshooting iTunes Match

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts4054

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

Lost all my music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.