Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have forgotten the answers to security apple id...!

I have forgotten the answers to security apple id I do not reset and the message's coming and neither is the spam messages, what can I do

I have money in the account

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 19, 2014 11:27 AM

1 reply

Feb 21, 2014 11:27 AM in response to gina_xagoraraki

Hello there, gina_zagoraraki.

It seems you were referred to us from the very Knowledge Base article that provides steps for resolving your issue:

Apple ID: All about Apple ID security questions

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5665

Particularly useful in your circumstance is the following:

What should I do if I don't remember the answers to my Apple ID security questions?

If you forgot the answers to your security questions, try answering them at least once to see if you can get them right, even if you're not sure you remember the answers. If you're confident that you can't remember them, try one of the following:

Note: If you forgot your password and answer your security questions incorrectly too many times in a row, you will be unable to try to answer your security questions for a period of time. During that time, you will not be able to reset your password and will not have access to your account.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

I have forgotten the answers to security apple id...!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.