Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My current version of Aperture is 1.5.6 My operating system is 10.7.5 How can I update my Aperture? Aperture 3.0 requires operating system 10.9 Can i update to a lower Aperture?

My current version of Aperture is 1.5.6 My operating system is 10.7.5 When I try to update Aperture, it goes to Aperture 3 which requires operating system 10.9 Can I upgrade to a lower version of Aperture?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Feb 19, 2014 12:01 PM

1 reply

Feb 19, 2014 12:36 PM in response to LuvApple59

With MacOS X 10.7.5 you can run Aperture 3.4.5, see: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1657

Only, you cannot buy it from the AppStore. Try to buy a boxed retail version from Amazon or similar.

This will install an early version of Aperture, Aperture 3.1.x or Aperture 3.0. You can update it from the Support page, using the link above to Aperture 3.4.5.

But it would be more economical to upgrade your Lion to Mavericks and to buy Aperture from the AppStore, if it is feasable for you.

My current version of Aperture is 1.5.6 My operating system is 10.7.5 How can I update my Aperture? Aperture 3.0 requires operating system 10.9 Can i update to a lower Aperture?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.