Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I put my ibook into word or pdf format?

Is there any way to turn my transfer my ibooks to word and such and get them in a .doc or .pdf format?

iBook

Posted on Feb 19, 2014 12:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2014 12:29 PM

Are these freely available (non-DRM locked) iBooks? Any iBook sold for fee in the iBooks store is almost certain to be DRM locked to Apple's iBook format and that cannot be changed.

Non-DRM protected, copy-right free electronic books should not be locked and so can be format converted if you buy or find the right software to convert them (there are free programs to convert copyright free *.epub books to pdf, for example).

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2014 12:29 PM in response to Ynot_Rock

Are these freely available (non-DRM locked) iBooks? Any iBook sold for fee in the iBooks store is almost certain to be DRM locked to Apple's iBook format and that cannot be changed.

Non-DRM protected, copy-right free electronic books should not be locked and so can be format converted if you buy or find the right software to convert them (there are free programs to convert copyright free *.epub books to pdf, for example).

Can I put my ibook into word or pdf format?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.