Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My video will not import into iMovie

I am trying to upload one of my videos off of my Fujifilm FinePix HS 30EXR camera onto iMovie and it keep saying there was an error and it won't upload. However, it will upload the other two videos I had on it. How do I get the video to upload? User uploaded file

this is what keeps popping up

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Feb 19, 2014 1:44 PM

4 replies

Feb 19, 2014 1:51 PM in response to emilyaleece

This suggests that the clip is corrupted.

Can you view it OK on the camera?

Can you transfer it to your hard disk with Finder? If so can you play it in Quicktime Player ?

If its AVCHD then you will need to show package contents and drill down to the STREAM folder which contains the clips. They should play with VLC .

Geoff.

Feb 19, 2014 3:26 PM in response to GeeD

I plays perfectly fine on my camera!

I don't have any idea how to do any of that other stuff though. This is the 3rd time that I have filmed this particular shot and it still will not upload. It will upload all the other shots, just not this one no matter how many times I go back and film it again.

I also have the most updated verison of iMovie if that helps. I don't know if it's my camera or iMovie

My video will not import into iMovie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.