Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

using Midas console with Logic

Hello,

I am kinda new to Logic and have a question. I am using a Midas Venice 32F console with Firewire output to record all 32 channels into Logic. Today, I tried to send those same 32 channels back through the board, which Midas will allow, but I could only get Logic to send a stereo signal. I set everything that I could find (audio/midi setup, Logic output, sound output) to reflect the Firewire connection as the output device for the program and the laptop. Still only a stereo send? What really frustrates me is that Reaper, the free solution, will do this with no problems which means it is a software issue and not my laptop or the board. Please help.

This is my equipment...

15" MBP with Intel chip and 8 Gb's of RAM running Mavericks

Midas Venice 32F console

Logic Pro X

Thanks again for the help.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Feb 19, 2014 4:03 PM

7 replies

using Midas console with Logic

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.