Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

lost purchased audio book from my ipad? ituns dosn,t list it on my account

i purchased the audio book killing lincoln and had it on my ipad and now its gone, how can i get it back? itunes doesn't list it on my account?

iPad 2, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Feb 19, 2014 4:26 PM

1 reply

Feb 20, 2014 1:03 AM in response to setupman1

Audiobooks are a one-time only download from the store. Do you have a copy of it in the Books part of your computer's iTunes library or on your backup of your downloads/library so that you can sync it back to your phone ? If you haven't kept a backup of your downloads (you should be keeping and maintaining a backup of all of your downloads, you are only guaranteed one download of each item), and if it's still in your country's store, then you could try contacting iTunes Support and see if they will grant you a re-download : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/

lost purchased audio book from my ipad? ituns dosn,t list it on my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.