Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is Itunes asking me to enter apple ID passwords for people that I never hear of for songs I know for a fact that I downloanded?

I purchased and Apple Ipad mini and everything work fine until I had to get it repair. They ended replacing it with a refurbished Ipad and every since it asks me to enter Apple ID passwords for people I never heard of. I restored the Ipad several times and this didn't completely fix the problem. Now I got a new laptop and I'm trying to transfer my purchases from the ipad mini to the computer and I am being asked to authorize this comuter for two yahoo email accounts of people I never heard of for songs I know I downloaded. The songs are on my itunes account on the old computer and I sync them to the Ipad without a problem. But now I can not transfer them to the new computer. I went to the Apple store and no there can help me. I have a friend that works for apple and she couldn't help me. I never heard of these yahoo email accounts. The only apple IDs that I ever authorize on both my old and new computer are all gmail email accounts of family member. Does this situation make any sense? Am I making sense? This is has not been easy to explain, I have tried and have yet to find someone who understands and can help.

iPad mini Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 19, 2014 4:33 PM

There are no replies.

Why is Itunes asking me to enter apple ID passwords for people that I never hear of for songs I know for a fact that I downloanded?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.