Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop an iTunes website from popping up every minute?

I keep getting a pop-up iTunes add for Pinterest. I already have this app downloaded but I get a pop-up in my browser every minute asking me to download it. How do I stop these pop-ups? I'm no expert on this but am getting frustrated and not sure how to fix? I am using an iMac and my brower of choice is Firefox. Any suggestions?

Here is the website in case that helps?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pinterest/id429047995

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2012), iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 19, 2014 8:19 PM

5 replies

Feb 21, 2014 3:24 PM in response to jagraham05

I did actually, my wife has the Pin for Pinterest Application downloaded onto my iMac. It is a little red 'P' in the top right corner of the dektop toolbar. I simply quit that application and it stopped sending me updates for downloading the Pinterest app. Hopefully this solves your problem too. I have left my settings to still open that app everytime I start up the computer, but you could set the start-up options to not turn on the Pin for Pinterest app whenever you start the computer as well.

How do I stop an iTunes website from popping up every minute?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.