Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer music purchased from iTunes, to an MP3 player.

I have purchased songs from iTunes for use on my computer (Windows 7) and iPad Mini. I am using iCloud to transfer iTunes music between the two devices. I have recently purchased a Hipstreet MP3 player for use in my car, but I am unable to add any purchased music to this device. I understand that iCloud doesn't work with the MP3 player; however, I do have a cable attachment.

The product instructions advise me to change the import settings to MP3 Encoder. I have done this. The next step I am advised to do is to select Advanced from the iTunes menus, and within that window, select Create MP3 Version and click on it. There is no such choice within the Advanced Tab in my version of iTunes, and I have been unable to find any similar choice anywhere else within iTunes. I am stuck. Can anyone help?

Posted on Feb 20, 2014 1:44 AM

2 replies

Feb 20, 2014 2:32 AM in response to koboclio

On the current version of iTunes it's done via the File drop-down menu on a Mac (I assume that it's the same menu if you are using a PC - select the tracks that you want to convert and then File > Create New Version > Create MP3 Version. Or select/highlight the tracks in your library and right-click (control-click on a Mac) and select Create MP3 Version on the popup

How do I transfer music purchased from iTunes, to an MP3 player.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.