Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi , I have an apple id with its password, but i forgot answers of security question, Would you please help me?

Hi , I have an apple id with its password, but i forgot answers of security questions, Would you please help me?

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Feb 20, 2014 3:41 AM

1 reply

Feb 20, 2014 5:30 AM in response to Mehran110

How to reset your Apple ID security questions.

Go to appleid.apple.com, click on the blue button that says 'Manage Your Apple ID'.

Log in with your Apple ID and password. (If you have forgotten your Apple ID password, go to iforgot.apple.com first to reset your password with a password recovery email)

Go to the Password & Security section on the left side, and click on the link underneath the security questions that says 'Forgot your answers? Send reset security info email to [email]'. This will generate an automated e-mail that will allow you to reset your security questions.

If that doesn't work, or there is no rescue email link available, then click on 'Temporary Support PIN' that is in the bottom left side, and generate a 4-digit PIN for the Apple Account Security Advisor you will be contacting later.

Next, go to https://getsupport.apple.com

(If you see a message that says 'There are no products registered to this Apple ID, simply click on 'See all products and services')

Choose 'More Products & Services', then 'Apple ID'.

A new page will open.

Choose 'Other Apple ID Topics', then 'Forgotten Apple ID Security Questions'.

Click the blue 'Continue' button.

Select the contact option that suits your needs best.

Hi , I have an apple id with its password, but i forgot answers of security question, Would you please help me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.