Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased songs years ago on my apple ID ...

Some of the songs that I have purchased from the I tunes store using my apple ID are not appearing in my I-tunes library. How would I access those songs? As noted, they don't even appear in the library - it's not like they're there but greyed out. They're not there at all. I see the purchases in my account history but I don't see the songs in my library - can I get them back or again or whatever ...?

iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 20, 2014 9:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2014 9:53 AM

What you can redownload depends upon what country that you are in, whether you are still in the same country as when you bought them, and if they are still in your country's store.

On your computer's iTunes what you can redownload will show under the Purchased link under Quicklinks on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage. On your iOS device they will show in the Purchased tab in the iTunes store app (and the App Store app for apps). If some music shows there but not all then check to see if any are hidden : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4919

If you can't redownload the songs then you will need to copy them from your backup of your downloads/library.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2014 9:53 AM in response to sjfeinst420

What you can redownload depends upon what country that you are in, whether you are still in the same country as when you bought them, and if they are still in your country's store.

On your computer's iTunes what you can redownload will show under the Purchased link under Quicklinks on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage. On your iOS device they will show in the Purchased tab in the iTunes store app (and the App Store app for apps). If some music shows there but not all then check to see if any are hidden : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4919

If you can't redownload the songs then you will need to copy them from your backup of your downloads/library.

I purchased songs years ago on my apple ID ...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.