Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Server3: Can't import certificates - they disappear

Hello all,

So I am setting up Maverics server for the first time. From scratch install which will replace a 10.6 server.

We have our own internal CA and I have our root CA cert installed in system keychain.

The problem I have... From Server app in the 'Certificates' panel: I start by choosing 'Get a Trusted Certificate' and make a CSR. I have our CA creaete a certificate from the CSR. I import it into the certificates panel in server and the grey CSR disappears. Now no certificates appear anymore. If I turn on 'Show All Certificates' from the options menu and I only see the self signed original code signing certificate and now a fall back certificate.

If I look in keychain and '/private/etc/certifictes' I see the certificate that I got from our CA and I can verify them with OpenSSL... but the server gui doesn't seem to accept them.

I can't seem to locate anything in any of the apple documentation (which seems very, very sparse on this).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks! -Cheers, Peter.

OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Feb 20, 2014 11:03 AM

There are no replies.

Server3: Can't import certificates - they disappear

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.