Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Font inspector when creating titles, do you seriously have to scroll in order to go to the font instead of typing the first letter?

There has to be something wrong with the font inspector.. When I create a title and I want to change the font I press the pull-down menu for all my fonts. The default font if Helvetica and I press the letter F to find Futura. The problem is it doesnt matter wich letter on the keyboard I press cause it automaticly goes to the top and i have to scroll thru all my fonts to find the one I was looking for. There has to be something wrong. Im new to fcpx but there is no way I cant just press the first letter of the font im looking for in order to go to "that" section. I press f-key to go to the section of the fonts that starts with the letter F.

Im going mad even the turds on youtube that have tutorials for doing titels are scrolling thru all of their fonts to get to the one they want.. seriously..?

Am I doing something wrong?

Final Cut Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Feb 20, 2014 12:32 PM

1 reply

Feb 20, 2014 6:34 PM in response to freshTEA

No you are not doing anything wrong. Perhaps it is like this because those single keys are shortcuts that the app uses, I do not know tho. It doesn't bother me. I stopped drinking coffee, perhaps...

Perhaps someone has (or will be) creating a third party Plug-In for this. Get rich!

No, really... here is what you do. Go to the Final Cut Pro menu and use the "Provide Final Cut Feedback" feature. They'll fix it the way you want.

Hope This Helps

Font inspector when creating titles, do you seriously have to scroll in order to go to the font instead of typing the first letter?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.