Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need serious help!

I really need help! Earlier today, I tried to jailbreak my iPod Touch 4th Gen with p0sixspwn. I'm running iOS 6.1.5. I think the jailbreak failed. When I was in the process of jailbreaking, it kept rebooting over and over and over. This went on for over 10 minutes before I finally had enough and tried to reset the device and erase all content. When the set up screen came up, and selected my country and language first. After I got that done, it skipped the step where I am supposed to connect to WiFi, and went straight to the "Create or sign in with Apple ID" step. Since I couldn't connect to WiFi, I had to skip this step, so I clicked "skip this step" at the bottom. When I did that, the screen spasmed rapidly for about a second, and then went to the Location services step. I turned on location services, then went to diagnostics and usage step. After that, I was on the homescreen. When I went to settings to turn on the wifi, I couldn't. I couldn't toggle the wifi on. Also, even after the reset, it still wanted to keep rebooting. I need help. Is there anything I can do to make it work right again?

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 6.1.5

Posted on Feb 20, 2014 3:32 PM

2 replies

I need serious help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.