Related Article: Use AirPlay to stream audio

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've got android phone and a p.c.downloaded the airplay app on android.says tap button to record.now look in itunes.for airplay icon.but there is no icon in my itunes.so what now

Please help me.ive downloaded the airplay app for.android.have a p.c.windows.got iTunes on it.ive just payed 5$ for this upgrade for airplay.opened app.says tap icon to record.then on p.c.in iTunes tap airplay icon.to select.d.c..but there is no airplay icon in my itunes.and to my knowledge I've got up to date itunes it update auto.please help I've already paid for this app

using note 3 cell phone.with airpla

Posted on Feb 20, 2014 11:25 PM

3 replies

Feb 21, 2014 11:37 AM in response to lucky515

No, this has nothing to do with Apple or iTunes.

You are attempting to use a device unsupported by Apple or iTunes with an app written by some other developer to emulate an Apple device. Talk to the app developer.

If you have an ATV, AirPort Express, or some other supported AirPlay receiver and the AirPlay icon is not appearring, then it is an issue that would be appropriate to be discussed here.

I've got android phone and a p.c.downloaded the airplay app on android.says tap button to record.now look in itunes.for airplay icon.but there is no icon in my itunes.so what now

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.