Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought an apple Iphone 5 8 months ago from Saudi Arabia and i Live in Amman jordan , anyway the phone is restarting with no reason and the battery dies any time even when there is a 100% battery charge , after a couple of days the screen dislocated

I bought an apple Iphone5 8 months ago from Saudi Arabia and i Live in Amman jordan , anyway the phone is restarting with no reason and the battery dies any time even when there is a 100% battery charge , after a couple of days the screen dislocated ,, so I went to an AUTHORISED APPLE SUPPORT,, they just wanted to redownload a new software and to SUPER GLUE the screen so i stopped them and I got my Iphone back and took it to an an unauthorised apple technician and he just changed the battery and every thing got back to normal ,,, my main comply how come that company became an authorised reseller and technical support ??!!!!!!!!

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 21, 2014 4:41 AM

4 replies

I bought an apple Iphone 5 8 months ago from Saudi Arabia and i Live in Amman jordan , anyway the phone is restarting with no reason and the battery dies any time even when there is a 100% battery charge , after a couple of days the screen dislocated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.