Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

whi isn't the available songs in my pre-ordered album not showing in my music library?

I pre-ordered an album, it shows that in my profile however, although some songs are currently available it's not downloading to my music library on any of my devices. When I click check for available downloads it says nothing is available to download???

Windows 7

Posted on Feb 21, 2014 7:28 AM

1 reply

Feb 23, 2014 9:45 AM in response to Denise105

Hello Denise105,

It sounds like you have pre ordered an album and you are unable to download any of the available songs using the Check for Available downloads function. I recommend trying to download the songs from your purchased history:

iTunes 11 for Windows: Download previous purchases from the iTunes Store

http://support.apple.com/kb/PH12491

1. Click iTunes Store near the top of the iTunes window.
  2. Click the Purchased link at the right of the iTunes Store homepage (below Quick Links).
  3. In the page that appears, select a category.iTunes shows you which of your purchases are available for download. You can view all of your past purchases, or just the ones not currently in your iTunes library. Items already in your library aren’t available for download.If you select Music, you can view your purchases by song, artist, or album. If you’re viewing by album, click an album to see which songs on it are available for downloading.To search for an item, type its name or a keyword in the search field, and then press the Return key to view your search results.
  4. To download an item, click its Download button User uploaded file.To download all available items, click Download All.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the best,

Sterling

whi isn't the available songs in my pre-ordered album not showing in my music library?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.