Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Annoying trouble

Hi

Yesterday i used DLNA connection to tranfor some pictures to from my PC to my PS3. And somehow these pictures ended up on my mother's iPad too.

They are placed in a folder called USB2and i cannot delete these pictures. They can be selected and edited but the delete option is not visble like on the other picture. How do i delete those pictures without ending updeleting my mother's??

iPad, iOS 7

Posted on Feb 21, 2014 8:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2014 8:16 AM

This folder, USB2, is it the same folder you use to sync photos onto your ipad?

If so, if you move the new photos out of that folder then sync your iPad again, the photos should sync off.

If you set up photo syncing via iTUnes on your computer, you told iTunes 'hey, put every photo in this folder on my iPad'. ANd when you add or subtract photos from that folder on your computer, the next sync will add or remove them from your ipad as well.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2014 8:16 AM in response to miku666

This folder, USB2, is it the same folder you use to sync photos onto your ipad?

If so, if you move the new photos out of that folder then sync your iPad again, the photos should sync off.

If you set up photo syncing via iTUnes on your computer, you told iTunes 'hey, put every photo in this folder on my iPad'. ANd when you add or subtract photos from that folder on your computer, the next sync will add or remove them from your ipad as well.

Feb 22, 2014 2:08 AM in response to Skydiver119

Thank you for your reply.

The folder USB2 is the folder on my PC i synced to my ps3, which also landed on the ipad. I first tried to use mediastreaming on the internet via Windows Media player which seemed not to work, even though i clicked on what i suposed was the IP adress to my PS3. I cannot move the pctures, only copy them.

Annoying trouble

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.