Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does a particular iTunes Radio station stop playing? -and won't ever start back up unless I delete it and add the station again.

I'm having a problem with a particular radio station. (Los Santos at night)

When I play this radio station, I'm lucky if it plays for more than 8 songs or so, it will stop for no reason. -and forget about it, if I'm trying to listen to the station and I get a phone call.

The station will stop playing, either after the song or in the middle of song. Once the station stops, it brings me back to the menu to select another radio station. I have to download a brand-new station and delete the old one in order to continue with listening to this station.

Is anyone else having a problem like this?

Sidenote:

Why is it that we have to create brand-new stations from songs or genres? Why can't we create a station that we title ourselves and then populate that station with a mix of genres and titles for the station to go from?

iPhone, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 21, 2014 10:01 AM

There are no replies.

Why does a particular iTunes Radio station stop playing? -and won't ever start back up unless I delete it and add the station again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.