Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo Book error message

Having created a photo book, I clicked the "Buy Book" button at the bottom and got the following error message:

Your book seems to have frames on one or more pages that do not contain photos. You must either change the layout of those pages or place photos in those frames before you can proceed with this book.

All frames DO have photos in them, and the layout seems correct. One page has a yellow triangle with an exclamation point at the bottom, so perhaps it is flagging that page. But I cannot understand why. It is just a single photo.

Any help would be much appreciated as this is an important gift for my mother.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), iPhoto version 9.4.3

Posted on Feb 21, 2014 10:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2014 11:05 AM

Actually you do have a missing photo - typically it is a page background requiring a photo that has a photo place on top of it obscuring the missing photo - all of your pages should either have a colored background or a photo - if any have a grey background then tthat requires a photpo - either place one or change to a colored background that does not require a photo

LN

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2014 11:05 AM in response to GKO3

Actually you do have a missing photo - typically it is a page background requiring a photo that has a photo place on top of it obscuring the missing photo - all of your pages should either have a colored background or a photo - if any have a grey background then tthat requires a photpo - either place one or change to a colored background that does not require a photo

LN

Photo Book error message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.