Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to share calendars with my husband (using Google calendars). He can see my calendars, but I am having trouble seeing his. We both use iPhones.

I am trying to share calendars with my husband (using Google calendars). He can see my calendars, but I am having trouble seeing his. We both use iPhones. We both have company email addresses. I have had to install and uninstall my gmail info on my iPhone multiple times due to errors sending and receiving emails from my company email address on my phone. For some reason, all of my emails are getting stuck in my outbox when my gmail account is installed on my phone. When I delete it, my emails get sent automatically. This is really annoying! I would do without the gmail account, but I need to share calendars with my husband. How do I fix this?

iPhone 5

Posted on Feb 21, 2014 12:12 PM

1 reply

I am trying to share calendars with my husband (using Google calendars). He can see my calendars, but I am having trouble seeing his. We both use iPhones.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.