Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When my "modify - fast forward" setting isnt working and i cant right click on my mouse how do i speed up my video?

I need to fast forward a single video clip in the newest iMovie and it willl not let me, PLEASE HELP! My mouse doesnt have right click so i cant use that method, and when i go to modify - fast forward, the dropdown menu after that which says 2x 4x 8x 20x is all in grey, as in it wont allow me to click on it. In addition i have no speed bar, im not sure what it is but people said to try it and i dont have that either. Also so you know this is not just this clip, i tried adjusting other clips in my video and it will not work. Thank you, please help ASAP its due tonight (Feb21)

-fmarisy

iMovie '11

Posted on Feb 21, 2014 12:29 PM

1 reply

When my "modify - fast forward" setting isnt working and i cant right click on my mouse how do i speed up my video?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.