Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have problems with iPhoto, safari and skype after using Safe Mode? Anyone can help me? And why I cant contact apple support on chat?

Firsly, i had problem with iPhoto. One apple support advisor told me to try Safe Mode. Didnt help with iPhoto. Now i have problems with iphoto, safari, skype. Anyone can help me? And also why i cant contact apple support on chat now?

MacBook Pro (13-inch Early 2011), Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Feb 21, 2014 1:32 PM

4 replies

Feb 21, 2014 2:29 PM in response to Agnyte

Gosh I have no idea - sound like you hae a problem you need to fix

Maybe better suggestions can be made if you actually provide some details

You post is like "my car won't start - Why not"?

since you provide zero information no one can do anything - in this case not even make wild guesses

What version of iPhoto? What problem did you have? what problem do you have now? have booted back to standard mode? What recently changes? What error messages do you get?

LN

Feb 21, 2014 2:29 PM in response to Agnyte

With the amount of information you've provided it's impossible to offer a potential solution. We can't see your computer so we need to know the details of your problem and setup, i.e.:

• what version of iPhoto are you using?
  • what system version are you running?
  • what problems with iPhoto are you having? Describe in detail.
  • what fixes have you tried?
  • where is your library located?
  • did you apply any updates or upgrades just prior to the problem occurring?
  • are you running a "managed" or "referenced" library?

User uploaded file

• what type of Mac?
  • how much free space on your boot drive?

OT

Feb 21, 2014 4:43 PM in response to Old Toad

Sorry. I am really confused. Now i have even bigger problems. I tried to install mac os x with cd, when it finished i had no iphoto and itunes.. And suddenly all gone. Now all i see is a blue desktop with nothing more.. I cant even turn off my computer normally. When i put the same mac os x cd, they say this computer cant read this disc... I have no idea what to do... Can anyone help me to fix those problems?

I have problems with iPhoto, safari and skype after using Safe Mode? Anyone can help me? And why I cant contact apple support on chat?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.