Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i update my ipad 2 3G ios in order to install "paper" application

How can i update my ipad 2 3G ios in order to install "paper" application?

iPad 2, iOS 4.3

Posted on Feb 21, 2014 1:26 PM

14 replies

Feb 25, 2015 6:40 PM in response to stedman1

That's a bummer. I'm a bit new to the tablet world and I found this one very inexpensive on a Facebook group so I snatched it up thinking my kids could use it. They love it, but certain apps won't work with the older IOS, which is a little frustrating. Maybe I'll just re-sell it for a quick little profit and get something newer. Thanks for your help.

Feb 26, 2015 5:37 AM in response to stedman1

You are a quick and an awesome responder stedman1! My last response wasn't very good...sorry. I will keep my eye out for a used iPad 2 in good shape, but perhaps I'll also peruse the refurbished newer models. I never thought of going the refurbished route. I'm wondering with as good as Apple products do at keeping their value if refurbished would be that much cheaper, but I suppose looking around and comparing will answer that for me :-)

Feb 26, 2015 6:06 AM in response to bryanjessicankids

stedman has given you some very good advice, but I would like to add one mor thing to the mix. Should you decide to try to purchase another used iPad from eBay, or any third party, be very careful to make sure that the iPad has been fully erased and all traces of the previous owner's Apple ID removed. If the iPad has not been properly erased, you can end up with a useless brick that you will not be able to actIvate again or restore if needed.

https://www.icloud.com/activationlock/

How can i update my ipad 2 3G ios in order to install "paper" application

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.