Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mobile Device support won't uninstall on my windows computer

In trying to elimiinate an APSDaemon error on my windows 7 machine, I'm trying to uninstall Apple software to then reinstall. However, when I try to uninstall my Apple Mobile Device support, it nearly finishes and then goes "backwards" an undoes the uninstall. What's up with that?

Posted on Feb 21, 2014 3:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2014 3:18 PM

First try a repair install of Apple Mobile Device Support. If that goes through successfully, see if you can now uninstall Apple Mobile Device Support.

If the Repair install doesn't help, try using the fixit from the following Microsoft document to remove Apple Mobile Device Support:

Fix problems with programs that can't be installed or uninstalled

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2014 3:18 PM in response to Cyberparson

First try a repair install of Apple Mobile Device Support. If that goes through successfully, see if you can now uninstall Apple Mobile Device Support.

If the Repair install doesn't help, try using the fixit from the following Microsoft document to remove Apple Mobile Device Support:

Fix problems with programs that can't be installed or uninstalled

Mobile Device support won't uninstall on my windows computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.