157 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 21, 2014 9:47 PM by Jay-Ray
If you apple ID ends in mac.com, me.com , or icloud.com you cannot change your Apple ID. If it ends with anything else you can change it.
Apple ID: Changing your Apple ID
Learn how to change your Apple ID
Before you change your Apple ID:
- Sign out of all Apple features and services that you use with your current Apple ID.
- Make sure that the email address you want to use for your Apple ID meets these conditions:
- The email address is one that you use regularly, because it will be the primary email address for your Apple ID.
- The email address is not associated with any other Apple ID.
- The email address is not an iCloud email address, which is already an Apple ID. iCloud email addresses end with @icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com.