Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I bought my iPad there was a feature that allowed me to voice record reminders. What happened to this feature. With all the updates, it is now gone.

When I bought my ipad 2 a few years ago there was a feature so that I could record reminders. But with all the updates, this feature is now gone. What happened to it? Also, on my iphone and imac, I can dictate and it types for me. I thought I had this feature on the ipad too, but can't find it. Does it not exist for the ipad 2 or do I have to download an app?

iPad 2

Posted on Feb 22, 2014 12:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2014 12:40 AM

If you mean yhe Voice Memo app that is on iPhones then that hasn't been included on iOS for iPads, and Siri is also not supported on the iPad 2 - it doesn't have the noise cancellation hardware within it

3 replies

When I bought my iPad there was a feature that allowed me to voice record reminders. What happened to this feature. With all the updates, it is now gone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.