Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why i can't find japan in the apple store while making apple id and using store country as a japan, i am unable to find it?? Help or send me link

Why???Why i can't find japan in the apple store while making apple id and using store country as a japan, i am unable to find it?? Help or send me link

Posted on Feb 22, 2014 2:59 AM

1 reply

Feb 22, 2014 6:12 AM in response to Smilypramod

You have already successfully made an Apple ID or you would not be able to post here in the ASC. You should not create another Apple ID, you should use the one that you have or you will create issues for yourself in the future.

Open the iTunes app on your Mac. On the Home pane (little house) scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the flag in the lower right corner. Choose the Japanese flag.

Then at the top of the page in the Quick Links on the right side choose Account. Do notcreate a new Apple ID fill in your current Apple ID and follow the on screen instructions.

Why i can't find japan in the apple store while making apple id and using store country as a japan, i am unable to find it?? Help or send me link

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.