Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a lot of 'other' data on my iPhone 4 summary on iTunes. I looked on the internet it said stuff like you should restore it etc, but i would like to keep all of my data. How do I reduce the amount of 'other' data which is around 3.5 GB

Hi,

On my macbook pro, I have connected it with my Iphone 4, on the summary it says that I have 3.5 GB of 'other' data, which is bigger than my photos and music. How do I make this smaller without losing all of my data in a restoration. I do not kno what the difference is between a normal restoration and a restoration form back up. Also i have already tried deleting old messsages and book marks but nothing is working. I searched on the internet and it said something about it being corrupted!!

Please Help!!!!!!

Thankyou!!!

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.4, 3.5 GB of 'other' data

Posted on Feb 22, 2014 3:38 AM

1 reply

I have a lot of 'other' data on my iPhone 4 summary on iTunes. I looked on the internet it said stuff like you should restore it etc, but i would like to keep all of my data. How do I reduce the amount of 'other' data which is around 3.5 GB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.