Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has there been any problems with 7.0.6 iOS update? iPhone 4

Has there been any problems with upgrading to 7.0.6 from 7.0.4 -iPhone 4

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 22, 2014 6:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2014 6:49 AM

I'm sure there have been, because anytime there's an iOS update, there are plenty of people that run into errors, usually caused unintentionally by the user.

Make a backup of your iPhone first, and then update if you choose to. I recommend updating via iTunes & USB, not via wi-fi, personally.

28 replies

Feb 22, 2014 9:18 AM in response to juansiu

juansiu wrote:

well yesterday after the phone alert me about a new update my wifi stop working, the phone stopped looking for any wifi network...so i decided to restart and nothing....them I upgraded to 7.0.6 and now the wifi option is in grey...I cannot slide...so there you go...new update new problem...

My phone is an 4s

Hmm, I wonder if you are you the only one with this problem with the latest iOS update on a 4S.

Feb 27, 2014 4:29 PM in response to mellie whyment

I upgraded my wifes 4 to 7.0.6 and ever since she cannot connect to my home router that never had a problem before. I've tried the restore through itunes etc and it still wont work...

Even when I restore to a new phone it still wont connect to my home network and thats having the phone in the same room as the router.

New update, new problems as stated before. My faith in all things "Apple" are diminishing fast. There are 4 people in this house with various i devices. 3 of which are now afraid to update...

Has there been any problems with 7.0.6 iOS update? iPhone 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.