Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

80 GB iPod Classic Suddenly Won't Sync With iTunes--Help!!

Both itunes and iPod and computer (Windows 7 64 bit) are up-to-date witht the latest software--just double-checked. "Sync checked songs" (all my songs are checked in Library) is checked in Summary. iPod/USB cable works fine when hooked up to stereo. I can't, though, sync any new content that I load into iTunes with my iPod. I've tried clicking hold on and off and then holding down the bullseye and menu buttons at the same time until the apple logo appears--no help.I ran diagnostics and the Device Sync Test failed--I got an error saying "No iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad found" which is strange since I have an iPod Classic. I've considered restoring the iPod and trying to sync again but I'm afraid that I still won't be able to sync and I will then have nothing but a very empty iPod mocking me. Does anyone have any ideas?

iPod classic, Windows 7

Posted on Feb 22, 2014 8:05 AM

There are no replies.

80 GB iPod Classic Suddenly Won't Sync With iTunes--Help!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.