Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with warranty ?

Hi ! I bought an iPod Touch 5 more over 1 year ago and it broke app. 6 months ago. Apple changed it for a NEW ONE. But it seem that the warranty is over ! I have the NEW ONE less than 6 months, but there is no more warranty. Is it normal ? Cause with my MacBook, the new one I got (an other problem) had a new 1 year warranty ! Thanks ;)

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 22, 2014 11:28 AM

14 replies

Feb 22, 2014 12:07 PM in response to marckiller2n

Does Apple provide a warranty on my replacement iPod?

If Apple provides service under warranty, the terms of the warranty and applicable provisions of law will cover defects in materials and workmanship that arise during the remaining warranty or 90 days after iPod service, whichever provides longer coverage for you. If iPod service is provided outside of warranty, Apple warrants that the replacement iPod will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from the replacement ship date.

http://support.apple.com/kb/index?page=servicefaq&geo=United_States&product=ipod

Problem with warranty ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.