Related Article

How to remove Activation Lock

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: i bought a iphone at second hand goodwill store it work fine til i bought a sim card for it and tried to setup itune account itunes had me restore the phone now it wants the itune account info from the former owners i dont not know who that was

i bought a iphone at second hand goodwill store it work fine til i bought a sim card for it and tried to setup itune account itunes had me restore the phone now it wants the itune account info from the former owners i dont not know who that was so i cant ask them for the info ad now the phoneis locked up i pay a lot of money for this phone i need it very much can you tell me how to unlock it so i can use it please iant afford t buy a new one

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on

Feb 22, 2014 3:32 PM in response to mindilyn In response to mindilyn

mindilyn wrote:

i bought a iphone at second hand goodwill store

Activation Lock in iOS 7 > http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5818

mindilyn wrote:

...i pay a lot of money for this phone i need it very much ...

You need to return the Device for a refund, as you will not be able to re-activate it.

Feb 22, 2014 3:32 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: mindilyn

Question: i bought a iphone at second hand goodwill store it work fine til i bought a sim card for it and tried to setup itune account itunes had me restore the phone now it wants the itune account info from the former owners i dont not know who that was