Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm using ezcap.tv 116 ezgamer capture card to record my PS3, this is on a windows laptop, Im then moving the recorded videos in mpg format over to my MacBook Pro to use IMovie to edit them to upload to youtube but it won't let me import them.

I'm using ezcap.tv 116 ezgamer capture card to record my PS3, this is on a windows laptop, Im then moving the recorded videos in mpg format over to my MacBook Pro to use IMovie to edit them so i can upload them to youtube but it won't let me import them, even after changeing them to MP4 format, it just comes up with the message: "No Importable Files None of the selected files or folders can be imported. Change the selection and try again."

Ive even tried opening in itunes and copying from thier but they wont open in Itunes, no message or anything they simple just dont open. its strange because it does open in quicktime player.

please if anyone has any ideas that can help me please let me know XD thanks.

iMovie '11, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Feb 22, 2014 7:10 PM

There are no replies.

I'm using ezcap.tv 116 ezgamer capture card to record my PS3, this is on a windows laptop, Im then moving the recorded videos in mpg format over to my MacBook Pro to use IMovie to edit them to upload to youtube but it won't let me import them.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.