Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

account limit reached

help me i cant register icloud account.. Account limit reached

Mac Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Feb 23, 2014 3:07 AM

9 replies

Feb 23, 2014 3:18 AM in response to Enkhamar

This usually means that you have already created three iCloud accounts on that device and are trying to create a fourth. Any one device can create only three accounts; this is tied to the hardware and there is no workaround.

You would need to create an iCloud account on another iOS device or Mac, and then you can sign into it on the device in question.

May 7, 2014 7:29 AM in response to Enkhamar

Hi, I bought an Iphone 4s from a friend. The cellphone have already the account limit reached.

Can my friend unlink one of his iCloud account from his Apple ID?. And then allow me to create a new one from the cellphone?.

Or the only solution is create a new iCloud account from another IOS device?. Because I don't have one.

Or can somebody give me their iPhone ID, so I make it reset and change their email and others data?.

May 7, 2014 8:00 AM in response to renealberto

renealberto wrote:

Can my friend unlink one of his iCloud account from his Apple ID?. And then allow me to create a new one from the cellphone?.

I'm afraid not. The limit is tied to the hardware, not the account.

Or the only solution is create a new iCloud account from another IOS device?. Because I don't have one.

Or a Mac (not a PC). You could go to an Apple Store and ask them to set the account up for you.

Oct 13, 2015 10:12 AM in response to umair sohail

umair sohail wrote:

SIMPLE SOLUTION FOR ACTIVATION LIMIT REACHED THING

After making your apple ID (whether with @icloud.com or @xyz.com) sign in on any other apple device in cloud.

This way, your newly formed apple ID will be verified in icloud database

Sign out from that apple device

Now, Sign in to your own apple device icloud and it will accept it.

Yes, as has already been said.

account limit reached

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.