Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One main apple account and multiple icloud accounts

Help please! We have one main apple account/ID that we use for purchases. I have set up seperate iCloud accounts for my 3 kids so that our information (mail, contacts, etc) is kept seperate. I have enabled the restrictions on their iPods also.

It looked like I had everything separated correctly, they had their own contact book, their own email account, and were (hopefully) able to only iMessage/Facetime with the contacts that are loaded in their phone. I went to test this by going to iMessage and started to type one of the pre-loaded contacts in their phone and all my personal contacts showed up. I do not want my kids accidentlly iMessaging my contacts. How are these getting pulled in? I can not find in settings anywhere where to turn this off. My contacts are not listed in their contact book on their iPod?

Thank you so much for your help!

Posted on Feb 23, 2014 7:32 AM

6 replies

Feb 23, 2014 3:05 PM in response to lllaass

My kids favorite games are mindcraft and flappy bird and when I mentioned restoring their phone they were a bit worried. Looks like I might need some quiet time to read that document over and see if their is a way to save their info in the games. Looks like there might be? If I can figure that out then I will for sure restore their phones. In the meantime I am telling them to be super careful not to send mass text to my contacts 😮 Thank you for your help!

One main apple account and multiple icloud accounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.