Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipad2 can't find air printer

For some reason I can no longer print from my ipad2. I have reset my internet and iPad but it stills said no air printer found... Help??

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 23, 2014 7:39 AM

5 replies

Feb 23, 2014 9:32 AM in response to Lhurst64

I just had the same problem with my 2 IPads. I tried everything and nothing worked. So I powered my Ipad off with

The power switch on top, then I powered it back on and it now works with both my air print printers. Just reseting it does not work and if you have the magnetic cover it never really powers off.

Let me know if it works for you.

Feb 23, 2014 11:27 AM in response to Lhurst64

The magnetic cover puts it in a sleep mode where it does not use much power of your battery. You notice it comes on immediately when you lift the cover. If you completely power it off using the power switch on top it does not come on immediately, the apple comes on and it takes awhile for it to boot on. I'm sorry using the power switch didn't work for you. It worked for me and now everything is fine.

My ipad2 can't find air printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.