Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What if I no more have access to the hhone number i originaly put in? That means I can't get the code so how do i change the phone number?

Please help me!

I can't have access to the Keychain code that is supposed to be sent to my phone because I changed my phone so i no longer have the same number ...

How do I change the phone number so I can have access to the code?

iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 23, 2014 8:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2014 8:48 AM

From http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4644:

Check that you have the correct phone number associated with your account:

• Devices using iOS 7.0.3 or later: Tap Settings > iCloud > Account, then tap Keychain. Check that the phone number listed under Verification Number is correct. If not, enter another phone number.
  • Macs using OS X Mavericks v10.9 or later: Choose Apple () menu > System Preferences. Click iCloud, then click Account Details. Check that the phone number listed under Verification number is correct. If not, enter another phone number.
5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2014 8:48 AM in response to Andréea

From http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4644:

Check that you have the correct phone number associated with your account:

• Devices using iOS 7.0.3 or later: Tap Settings > iCloud > Account, then tap Keychain. Check that the phone number listed under Verification Number is correct. If not, enter another phone number.
  • Macs using OS X Mavericks v10.9 or later: Choose Apple () menu > System Preferences. Click iCloud, then click Account Details. Check that the phone number listed under Verification number is correct. If not, enter another phone number.

What if I no more have access to the hhone number i originaly put in? That means I can't get the code so how do i change the phone number?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.