Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

imovie not deleting video clips

I recently took 20+ video on my gopro. So i put my memory card into my macbook pro and imported all the video clips into imovie. After all the clips had been imported in, and i edited all the footage i wanted, i took the memory card out. After i took it out and tried to share the movie to a file, for me then to upload it to YouTube, it said i couldnt because the movie was still referencing clips from the memory card. So i went back through my movie and the clips that it still was referencing had a question mark on them. After this i tried to find the same clips from my movie in the spot where all the clips were before editing them. so i exchanged the clips for the same ones and it still said it was referencing clips from the memory card. I then tried to delete everything, so i did. but then it woulnt let me reimport my original clips. So then i started to delete my rejected clips in imovie, but some of the clips would not delete no matter how many ways i tried. So now what im left with is an event, and new movie folder, no clips in the unedited section, but about 4 clips in the new movie that i tried to make. So what im looking to do is just delete it all. But i have lots of other videos in imovie so i dont want to delete and restart imovie. I have tried to delete the event, the new movie, and the clips in the new movie that have a question mark on them, and they will not delete. I need to delete it all and reimport it back into imovie. HELP

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Feb 23, 2014 9:16 AM

There are no replies.

imovie not deleting video clips

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.