Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This keeps popping up: To view this page, you must log in to area "fupld.scutsft.com" on fupld.scoutsft.com:80

This window keeps popping up:

To view this page, you must log in to area "fupld.scutsft.com" on fupld.scoutsft.com:80

Does anyone recognise this message and what exactly might it mean? Kindly advise. Cheers.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8), Snow Leopard

Posted on Feb 23, 2014 10:10 AM

2 replies

Feb 23, 2014 11:57 AM in response to nobodysathome

Go step by by step and test.

Quit Safari.

Force Quit if you have to.

Hold the shift key down and relaunch Safari.

Reset Safari.

Click Safari in the menu bar.

From the drop down select "Reset Safari".

Uncheck the boxes beside all items.

Just check the box beside “Remove all website data”.

Click "Reset".

Empty Caches

Safari > Preference > Advanced

Checkmark the box for "Show Develop menu in menu bar".

Develop menu will appear in the Safari menu bar.

Click Develop and select "Empty Caches" from the dropdown.

Turn off Extensions if any, and launch Safari.

Safari > Preferences > Extensions

Feb 23, 2015 3:53 PM in response to nobodysathome

A Safari dialog window pops up ONLY after typing this ip address and pressing return. No, Safari does not freeze: To view this page, you must log in to area "F1000" on 192.168.1.12:80 followed by: "Your password will be sent unencrypted." I need to enter Name and Password to respond to Safari dialog, which I do.

I have tried my log in information to safari browser to no avail.

F1000, a voip wireless phone, is the name of the device I have USB cable connected to my Mac and the 192.168.1.12 is the device ip address assigned by my wireless router. The added :80, I don't know where that come from. I'm trying to open the device, F1000, web browser.

:80 might be the issue. I know it is the name of a port in computer language. What do you think? Every instance is different from everybody else's. This issue has been very frustrating to me. If you don't know, please, don't try guessing solutions. Yes, you can refer to someone who can help. Thank you very much for reading.

Additional information. After closing dialog window, server error message: 401 Unnauthorized

User uploaded file

This keeps popping up: To view this page, you must log in to area "fupld.scutsft.com" on fupld.scoutsft.com:80

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.