Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I used boot camp to install Windows 8.1. I cannot connect to WiFi through my router when using Windows. The Mac side works perfectly. What do i need to do to access the internet through wifi with windows/

I used BootCamp to update from Windows 7 to Windows 8.1. It appears to be successful, however I cannot connect to WiFi while using Windows 8.1. The Mac side works great. Any suggestions.... I've rebooted my router, tried to set up a network connection using the wizard. Nothing appears to be working.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Feb 23, 2014 10:26 AM

1 reply

I used boot camp to install Windows 8.1. I cannot connect to WiFi through my router when using Windows. The Mac side works perfectly. What do i need to do to access the internet through wifi with windows/

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.