Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a USB problem involving my Air, and USB drive

Okay, so recently, I've been LONGING to play my music on my Xbox 360 (it's offline), and I have also been having trouble deleting .ppt files from my computer. So, I did the big stupid, and put the ppt files on my USB (which worked PERFECTLY until I worked on it) and put it in the Xbox to be compatible in order to kill the files cuz I couldnt delete them on the mac (every time I pressed "empty trash" it retardedly said OH, YOU CANT DELETE THIS CUZ IT'S IN USE! when in reality, none o' the keyenote programs were open, both the 5.1 and the 6.something version). So, I popped it in, did the conversion, then stuck it back into my laptop, finding NO traces of the ppt (I wuz happy) but when I tried to stick songs into there so I could use them on Xbox, it said "OH, THE FILE'S TO BIG" or something like that. I raged, and expiremented to see if I wasn't crazy, and I found out pages files can fit inside there, but no the songs, which was strange because I WAS able to put on the songs minutes before (I had songs on the USB, then transfered them to the Macbook for safety) but it wouldn't allow me to put them in after the conversion. Can anyone help me with my problem? I wanna fix that USB, please give detailed instructions! And if you give me a site like, again, please explain in detail! Thank you!

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1), XBOX 360, PNY USB

Posted on Feb 23, 2014 3:02 PM

There are no replies.

I have a USB problem involving my Air, and USB drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.