Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have "Explicit" songs tags in iTunes, but they (the tags, not the songs) are not showing up on my iPhone Music.

Hi,

I recently found a way to add the "EXPLICIT" tag to songs in my iTunes Library (using Subler), and just presumed that the tags were not showing up in my iPhone Music because the phone simply did not have the function to display them.

However, in iOS 7, and seeing every song I have ever purchased, I noticed that the iPhone can indeed show whether songs are explicit or not (by marking them with a letter 'E').

Therefore I am just wondering why I can see whether songs are explicit on my Mac, yet not on my iPhone. I have tried removing the songs from my iTunes Library, syncing to remove them from my phone, re-adding them to my Library, and then re-syncing to put them back onto my phone, and the explicit tag still does not show up.

Please can you help me resolve this.

Thanks

iphone 5s - ios 7

iOS 7

Posted on Feb 23, 2014 5:49 PM

There are no replies.

I have "Explicit" songs tags in iTunes, but they (the tags, not the songs) are not showing up on my iPhone Music.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.